Accredited Alma Mater Europaea University programme: 120 ECTS Credits
The two-year Master’s programme will offer a thorough course of study in the fundamental principles and practical procedures of Maharishi AyurVeda. The programme is offered in a hybrid format, with online studies alternated with on-campus blocks at the Alma Mater Campus in Maribor, Slovenia.
A bachelor’s/undergraduate degree in a health study programme and English language proficiency are required for participation, but foundation courses will be available to those students who do not fully meet the standard admission criteria.
The programme is designed to give participants the knowledge and practical protocols to use key consciousness-based Maharishi AyurVeda techniques in their health care practice to promote wellness and prevent disease. In addition, students will be encouraged to learn Transcendental Meditation.
Upon completion of the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Increase their own resilience, overall wellbeing, and job satisfaction through personalized self-care programmes.
- Evaluate a person’s constitutional type (Prakriti) and underlying patterns of imbalance (Vikriti) through Ayurvedic principles.
- Apply the fundamentals of Maharishi AyurVeda Pulse Diagnosis (Nadi Vigyan) in everyday practice.
- Instruct persons in personalized self-care programmes, including individualized dietary, behavioural, exercise, and detoxification regimens, and methods of stress management.
- Utilize Ayurvedic principles to optimize digestive health and nutrition.
- Prescribe Ayurvedic herbal food supplements to enliven the self-repair and healing mechanisms of the body.
- Understand multi-modality Ayurvedic protocols to address a wide range of common health issues.
- Practice Aroma Therapy and Marma Therapy.
For more details, please visit: https://bit.ly/MasterinAyurveda