Maharishi AyurVeda Aroma Therapy (MAAT) Consultant Training, Phase 1, 10 September — 14 October, 2023, Live Online
Type of Course
Maharishi AyurVeda Aroma Therapy (MAAT) Consultant Training, Phase 1
Theme of Course
You will experience the powerful effects of a larger variety of pure essential oils and learn how to apply them.
This course provide a more comprehensive understanding of essential oils, the many ways to use essential oils, and fine-tune the method of using the Maharishi AyurVeda health questionnaires to successfully apply the healing power of Nature through essential oils to restore balance to body and mind.
You will learn how essential oils improve all aspects of health and well-being as well as support spiritual progress — life in enlightenment — the blossoming of life in fullness and fulfilment.
We are not like everyone else. Each person is a unique physiological and psychological expression of consciousness, the unified field of Natural Law. Aroma Therapy based on Maharishi AyurVeda gives us:
- A time-tested method through which the innate intelligence of the synergy contained in essential oils awakens the inner intelligence of our mind and body;
- A totally unique system for selecting and applying essential oils in a personalised way;
- A natural, effortless and pleasant modality for creating and maintaining good health;
- Continued training in which you will gain greater expertise with personalized recommendations;
- Deeper knowledge of the composition and use of essential oils;
- How to treat according to the principles of Maharishi AyurVeda applied to modern aroma therapy.
The Vedaroma kit is part of the course materials and is, therefore, mandatory. The deadline for ordering it is 27 August 2023.
- Those who have completed the MAAT Foundation Course and now want to become a MAAT Consultant;
- MAAT Consultants who want to refresh their knowledge, acquire more expertise with real-life cases and receive the latest information and developments in this area;
- Graduates of the MAAT Foundation course who do not plan on working as a Maharishi AyurVeda Aroma Therapy Consultant but want to deepen their knowledge of Maharishi AyurVeda Aroma Therapy.
Maharishi College of Perfect Health International
Andréia Castilh and Dr Walter Mölk
10 September — 14 October, 2023
Standard course fee: € 340
There is a reduced price for lower-income countries, please see the application form.
Affiliates of IMAVF will receive a discount of 10% on the respective course fee. If you are not yet an Affiliate please apply here.
Please click here for application details.