Maharishi AyurVeda Aroma Therapy Consultant Training Course, Phase 2, 27 October – 8 December 2022, Live Online
Type of Course
Maharishi AyurVeda Aroma Therapy Consultant Training Course, Phase 2
Theme of Course
The Complete Revival of the Science of Holistic Health and Well-being Through the Use of Essential Oils
The tiny wonders that exist everywhere in Nature – delicate flowers, leaves, pine needles, seeds, etc. – carry with them great healing power. Despite their small size, their ability to heal is so profound as to be able to eliminate suffering from life. Here is a wonderful opportunity for you as a graduate of the Maharishi AyurVeda Aroma Therapy Consultant Training Course Phase I to acquire the skills to give consultations to the general public.
We will focus on sharpening our skills to select the best essential oils out of a variety of options available to us, and the best methods of use. We will also learn about the essential oils in the new VedAroma Kit for this course. This kit is part of a new selection of 25 essential oils – you will learn how to use them to address most health concerns.
In this Course you will:
- Learn which are the 25 essential oils that address most health concerns – this can be your basic essential oil kit when giving consultations
- Practice by working on case studies to sharpen your skills as an aroma therapist and have lively discussions about the fine points and tools a MAAT consultant should know
- Test your mastery of the unique method used in MAAT, with more intensive feedback from experienced MAAT consultants
- Learn and practice the consultation steps will prepare us to give consultations to the general public
- Learn how to give consultations online (via Skype, Zoom, etc).
- Have an introduce on to hydrolates
Open to graduates of the Maharishi AyurVeda Aroma Therapy (MAAT) Consultant Training Course Phase I and to fully fledged MAAT consultants.
Maharishi College of Perfect Health International
Andréia Castilho, Dr Walter Moelk, Dr Charlotte Bech and other course leaders to be confirmed.
27 October – 8 December 2022
Online and live sessions
Standard course fee: € 195
There is a reduced price for lower-income countries, please see the application form.
**Excluded from the course fee is the kit of essential oils consisting of samples of 15 essential oils which you must purchase from VedAroma. This kit of essential oils is part of the training and necessary for the completion of the assignments and exercises.
The complete 136-page version of the Power of Essential Oils in print format is also a necessary tool for the practice of MAAT.
Affiliates of IMAVF will receive a discount of 10% on the respective course fee. If you are not yet an Affiliate please apply here.
Please click here for application details.