Maharishi Aroma Therapy Consultant Course, 10-24 Sept 2016, Croatia
Type of Course
Maharishi Aroma Therapy Consultant Training
Theme of Course
Promoting Holistic Health and Well-being, Physical and Psychological, through the Science of Maharishi Aroma Therapy
The course is open for Practitioners, Sidhas and Governors of the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi Programme.
Dr. Nadine Thomas
Head of the Department of Maharishi Aroma Therapy at the Maharishi College of Perfect Health International
10 – 24 September 2016 (as part of the Late Summer WPA on the Island of Hvar, Croatia)
Resort Fontana, Jelsa, Island of Hvar, Croatia (details see
- Introduction to Aromatherapy, History and Scientific Research
- Maharishi AyurVeda and Maharishi Aroma Therapy with Vaidya Vyas video lectures
- Chemical Properties, Indications, and Experience of Essential Oils
- How to select the correct essential oils and how to use them for balancing the doshas and for specific health concerns
- Psycho-emotional and Energetic Aromatherapy
- How to give Maharishi Aroma Therapy Consultations: learning the steps and practising
- How to become a consultant in Maharishi Aroma Therapy (MAT), connecting MAT to Maharishi AyurVeda. Vaidya Vyas video lectures
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate, enabling you to give official MAT consultations and to charge a fee for your services and newly acquired expertise according to the laws of your country.
The course fee includes all course materials and Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi group programmes. Fees for housing and meals are additional (details please see here).
Please make your booking online here.
For assistance please email MAT@Maharishi.net.