India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Ayurveda, 2 Feb 2016
Comment are off
India’s Prime Minister Modi inaugurated on 2 February an International Ayurveda event in Kerala. Here some quotes:
- Samadosha, sama-agni, samadhatu malakriyah Prasannatma, indriyas manah swath abhidayate.
- Health is the complete state of well being and not the absence of disease.
- Ayurveda is relevant globally because of its holistic and comprehensive approach to health.
- Ayurvedic daily life routines are meant to enhance the total health of a human being, both mental and physical.
- India can be a leader in making affordable, holistic health care available to the world.
- Our government is fully committed to promotion of Ayurveda and traditional systems of medicine.