Systematic Training to Teach the 16-Lesson Maharishi Yoga Asana Course, Webinar from 6 May – 6 June 2019 • In-Residence 21 June – 2 July 2019, Maharishi Vedic City, Iowa
Learning the practice of Yoga through Maharishi’s teaching gives profound understanding of the nature of Yoga—the unification of individual and cosmic life—as well as practical training in Yoga postures (Asana) and breathing exercise (Pranayama) that promote integration of mind and body, supporting health by bringing life into harmony with Natural Law.
Participants will get thorough training in teaching the 16-lesson course on Yoga Asana including:
- Scientific research
- Teaching methodologies – observation, assisting and adjusting, instruction, teaching styles, practicing, lesson planning, corrections, giving feedback in a group
- Yoga teacher ethics and values
- Guidelines for business startup
- Finance planning
- Marketing and promotion
- Gudrun Buchzik, head of the Maharishi Yoga Asana department, Maharishi College of Perfect Health International, MERU. Gudrun has taught all 11 Maharishi Yoga Asana TTCs to date
- Paul Morehead, PhD, Associate Dean, College of Integrative Medicine, Maharishi University of Management & Director of the online MS in Maharishi AyurVeda and Integrative Medicine
- Carol Morehead, Chair, Kansas City Transcendental Meditation Center, Certified Yoga Instructor
In-Residence Dates: June 21, to July 2. The in-residence course starts on June 21 at 10:00 am and ends on July 2 at 9:15 pm.
- Room and Board: $79/day x 12 days = $972 (includes optional free extension through the Governor’s Conference July 4 – 7)
- Room only: $49/day x 12 days = $588 (includes free room through the Gov. Conference ending on 7/7)
- Meals only: $32 /day x 12 days = $372 (3 meals per day, light breakfast, catered by Mother Divine chefs)
For reservations and prepaying for meals, please call (641) 451-7331, or email email@example.com for more information. It is not automated. You will need to call or email them.