Maharishi Aroma Therapy – a practical introduction for everyone, 10 May – 17 May 2019, Maharishi Peace Palace UK
- Discover the aromatic plants, how we extract the essential oils, and how their unique chemical composition gives them some very specific therapeutic properties.
- Also learn the different pathways in which an essential oil enters and influences the body, the safety precautions for using them and many more interesting topics.
- Learn from the perspective of Maharishi AyurVeda the fundamentals of SelfPulse Reading, the effects of specific essential oils on the doshas, and how to select and apply essential oils for balancing the doshas.
- We will listen to videos from Vaidya Vyas in which he gives very simple yet informative descriptions of the essentials oils and how to use them therapeutically.
Experience the powerful effects of the pure essential oils and by the end of the course you will be able to select and apply specific essential oils to balance your doshas to improve your own health and happiness as well as the health and happiness of family members and friends.
Participants who wish to become a Maharishi Aroma Therapy (MAT) Consultant can join the Maharishi Aroma Therapy Consultant Course being held from 24 June-5 July 2019 in MERU Holland
- Standard ensuite room (single): £755.-
- Standard ensuite room (shared): £565.- per person
- Executive room (single): £895 .-
- Executive room (shared): £675 .- per person
There will be an additional small course supplement to cover the Essential oils which are required to run the course and the printed course materials for each participant – still to be announced – please enquire from the Course Office on +44 (0)1394 421 136 and we will let you know once this has been calculated.