Department of Maharishi Aroma Therapy
- You will expand your knowledge on how to prescribe the appropriate essential oils and methods of application according to the principles of Maharishi AyurVeda to improve different health conditions.
- Go deeply into the ayurvedic explanations of the doshas, subdoshas, dhatus, and gunas with regard to the actions and applications of the essential oils.
- Learn the dosha effects of the extraordinary new line of 82 VedAroma essential oils and learn about the scientific documentation, and how the essential oils work with regard to their chemical components and their ayurvedic qualities.
- You will also learn about the hydrolates, their benefits, effects and how to use them.
- You will have the opportunity to review the process of how to give a consultation.
- You will receive descriptive handouts of the hydrolates, the new line of VedAroma oils including their benefits and effects on the doshas, as well as a Certificate of Completion of the course.
The course fee includes organic vegetarian meals and all course materials, Vedic Recitations in Maharishi’s Peace Palace at MERU as the schedule allows, and participation in the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi group programmes. Accommodation fees are additional.
- Single occupancy: EUR 560
- Double occupancy (two persons in a room): EUR 350 per person
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 475 539 539.
Bank transfer; online with PayPal or credit card; cash on arrival.