India’s AYUSH Minister, Hon. Prasad Naik, enumerated on 2 February 2016, at the inauguration of Global Ayurveda Festival, Kerala, India the nations with which India has signed MoUs / is collaborating re. Ayurveda / is creating Ayurveda chairs.
Ministry of AYUSH has made efforts to promote Ayurveda globally:
- AYUSH Ministry has signed MoUs with China, Malaysia, Trinidad & Tobago, Hungary, Bangladesh, Nepal, Mauritius, Mongolia, Turkmenistan.
- Collaboration has been signed with a university in Germany and a university in Strasbourg, France.
- AYUSH Ministry is in active dialogue with USA in the field of traditional medicine.
- Ayurveda chairs have been set up / are planned to be set up at universitities in Trinidad & Tobago, Hungary, Russia, Slovenia, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Ayurveda information cells have been set up in: Malaysia, Trinidad & Tobago, Mexico, Cuba, Hungary, Russia, Turkmenia, Mauritius, Indonesia, China, Dubai and Croatia.