Postgraduate Programme in Maharishi AyurVeda
Webinar scheduled for Thursday, 18 November
On Thursday, 18 November 2021, at 7 pm CET, Dr Gordana Marković, Principle Professor of the programme, and her colleagues will give a 30-minute presentation on the Postgraduate Programme in Maharishi AyurVeda for Medical Professionals, which will be offered in 2022 at the Alma Mater Europaea University, Maribor, Slovenia.
Dr Marković will present a preview of the syllabus and benefits of this programme and take questions during the live webinar, which will include the following topics:
- The basic principles of prevention and treatment
- How the new knowledge and skills of Maharishi AyurVeda can benefit your career as a health professional
- Pulse diagnosis – Nadi Vigyan
- Protocols for common diseases
- Herbal treatment and Aromatherapy
- Tissues (Dhatus) and channels (Shrotas)
To register for the live webinar please click the button.